Learn electronics and programming from Arduino Education, the Raspberry Pi Foundation, Lego Education, and tinyML with kits, courses and teacher resources. Arduino Education offers STREAM program for students in middle school through college. The Raspberry Pi Foundation has hundreds of hours of lesson plans to teach programming. Lego Education has kits and lessons to teach young children about mechanics, coding, and electronics. tinyML has been developing courses on edX to teach machine learning on low power devices. A list of the resources is shown below.
Arduino Student Kit
- Arduino Uno, online platform, 9 lessons, 1 kit
Educational Starter kit
- Arduino Uno, online platform, 10 lessons, 4 kits
Science Kit – Physics Lab
- MKR WiFi 1010, Science board, Grove sensors, 9 lessons, 1 kit, online platform
Explore IoT Kits
Raspberry Pi Foundation
LEGO Mindstorms & Spike Prime
- The Lego education makes the Lego Mindstorms Education sets.
- The past NXT version used Labview to program the NXT controller.
- The Lego Mindstorms EV3 Core set version looks like it uses Python now.
- The EV3 is to be retired on June 30, 2021, and will be supported for 2 years. The EV3 is to be replaced with SPIKE Prime.
SPIKE Prime comes with educational courses and teacher resources too.