Figure 1 shows the video of the ASUS AI Suite running the 5-way optimization tool which configures the following:
Figure 1 ASUS AI Suite 5-Way Optimization Video
- Turbo Processing Unit (TPU): Sets CPU frequency, cache, core frequencies, DRAM frequency, and related voltages for performance and stability.
- FAN Xpert 3: configures the fans using PWM or DC operation to create the best cooling profile.
- DIGI+ Power Control: Configures the processor digital Voltage Regulator Module (VRM) and DRAM power supplies for performance and stability.
- Turbo App: Configures a Turbo App List that assigns network priority, audio settings, and CPU frequencies for specific apps.
- Energy Processing Unit (EPU): Provides system wide energy management and optimization to reduce fan noise, lower power dissipation, and extend component life time.
Figure 2 shows the ASUS AI Suite after the 5-way optimization completes. Notice that the Digi+ active frequency and Turbo App settings have not been turned on yet. This status shown was taken during a LINPACK benchmarking test.
Figure 1 5-Way Optimization Status