UC Berkeley has posted the Spring 2010 version of the couse EE240: Advanced Analog Integrated Circuits on YouTube. The course is taught by professor Elad Alon. The lecture notes are also available from the course website. The following references are listed for background reading for the course and include:
- Analysis and Design of Integrated Circuits by Paul R. Gray, Paul J. Hurst, Stephen H. Lewis, Robert G. Meyer, 4th Ed., Wiley, 2001.
- Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits by Behzad Razavi, McGraw-Hill, 2000.
- The Design of CMOS Radio-Frequency Integrated Circuits by Thomas H. Lee, 2nd Ed., Cambridge University Press, 2003.
- The Designers Guide to SPICE & SPECTRE by K. S. Kundert, Kluwer Academic Press, 1995.
- Operation and Modeling of the MOS Transistor by Y. Tsividis, McGraw-Hill, 2nd Edition, 1999.
- Analog Integrated Circuit Design by D. Johns and K.Martin, Wiley, 1997.